1/8/08

67% of Wet Diapers Find Bush More Dangerous Than Al Qaeda

Of course these folks couldn't be libs.
Or suffering from dementia.
They surely reinforce the ancient notion of artists being mentally instable.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=429234

SOME OF THE WACKED-OUT COMMENTARY
katsarekool
post #17
Tommy, I admit I am pleased at the results of this poll. Even though this is a small group of people; the poll results are startling and does speak volumes. I am very appreciative that you started this thread.

brynmr in response to the dimwit above:
Post #22
I'm suprised but pleased. More sane people here than I thought.

katsarekool
post #54
Wow! 70 percent fear GW Bush more than Al Queda. This surprises me.

(Not me. I know you people.)

TWC44 post #87
thewartedtool
You must truly live in some kind of delusional world.

thwartedtool called "the-warted-tool"... no name calling here...
was he banned? LOL :O

There is some sanity amongst the morons.

Midwest Painter Post #64
Bush did not cause this. Wake the f*ck up.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks Around the World For the Past 30 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
FOR THE LIST SEE POST #64